The Invisible Hook

Reviewed by me, at The Review of Political Economy.

Comments

  1. You wrote this review just so you could use that title, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lack of state != lack of government.

    I think when Leeson talks about anarchy he talks about it as lack of state.

    On the other hand that may not be the case so maybe you did not just write a kajillion words attacking a straw man. Only Leeson knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you read the review Avram, or are you just muttering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the bit I could without paying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to read the whole review, shoot me an e-mail: gcallah@mac.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness